Floating feed making machine is a kind of equipment for processing extruded food, such as rice, corn, soybean, wheat, etc. in daily life. Its main working principle is to convert mechanical energy into heat energy, and use the heat generated when the machine rotates to squeeze and cook the food.
The most obvious feature of the puffed food is that the volume becomes larger. The floating feed making machine is a single-screw floating fish feed extruder machine. It is mainly used for food puffing, livestock and poultry feed or for puffing a single raw material, and can also be used as the pretreatment of raw materials in the production of vegetable oil and drinking wine.
Twin-screw floating feed making machine is mainly used for the production and processing of high-grade aquatic products and pet materials, especially the processing of materials with high viscosity.
1. Basic functions
lThe functions of the floating feed making machine make it widely used in the fields of feed, food and industry. Based on the floating fish feed making machine (dry method, wet method, single screw or twin screw), here we introduce one or a group of the extrusion process, these functions are:
- Agglomeration: In the process of puffing by floating feed making machine, food or feed materials can be tightly combined and agglomerated into discrete small pieces.
- Degassing: Food or feed ingredients containing air bubbles will be removed during the expansion process.
- Dehydration: During the floating feed making machine expansion process of general food or feed, the water content will lose 4%-7% on the original basis.
- Expansion: The operating conditions and configuration of the floating feed making machine can control the density (such as sinking or floating) of pet food and aquatic feed.
- Gelling: Expansion cooking can gelatinize starch (from various sources, such as tubers or grains) during the processing of food or pet feed.
- Grinding: Raw materials can be ground to a certain extent in a floating feed making machine during the processing of food or feed.
- Homogenization: The homogenization of the floating feed making machine changes the structure of unattractive raw materials into a more acceptable form.
- Mixing action: During the extruding process, various floating fish feed pellet mills have a variety of screws to choose from, which can make the floating fish pellet machine produce the desired mixing amount.
- Pasteur sterilization and sterilization: In the process of food or feed puffing, raw materials can be pasteurized or sterilized by floating feed making machine puffing technology.
2. Main features of floating feed making machine
- This floating feed making machine model has novel design, compact structure and high production efficiency.
- Reliable work, sturdy and durable, low failure rate, easy operation and maintenance.
- Easy to use, stable transmission and low noise.
- The main components of floating feed making machine are made of special alloy materials through heat treatment, with long service life and low cost of producing feed.
- Dry puffing process of floating feed making machine adopts self-heating method without steam system.
- The screw design has a powerful self-cleaning function, and the screw groove can be cleaned by itself, so when changing the formula and product variety, there is no need to stop the cleaning. , the product quality is relatively stable.
- The screw discharge nozzle adopts modular design, which is easy to adjust and cheap.
- It can be equipped with an automatic feeding system. The feeder is a horizontal conveying screw controlled by the latest switched reluctance speed regulating motor in the world, and the other end is connected with the floating feed making machine. Quantitative feeding, and can effectively prevent the material from arching).
- Cutting system, the independent cutting device is easy and fast to connect with the floating feed making machine body, the variable speed cutting head can easily adjust the cutting knife, and the gap between the cutting knife and the template can be easily adjusted, and different templates can be prepared according to the needs to ensure the required different diameters and lengths of materials can be produced to produce products of different specifications and shapes.
- No adhesive is needed to process the floating feed, and it can maintain stability in water for more than 2 hours.
- Can process round products of ￠1-20mm (templates can be customized as needed).
- The main shaft is a combined structure, and the spare extension shaft can adapt to the puffing processing of different raw materials.
- Small and medium floating fish feed making machine is especially suitable for scientific research institutions, special breeding farms or medium and small floating fish feed production line, floating fish feed mill factories.
- Dry and wet use, in the single-screw extruding equipment above 30KW, a floating feed making machine conditioner can be added for wet expansion, and both have the ability of dry and wet use.
3. Main parts of floating feed making machine
(1) Screw: It is the main component of the floating feed making machine. The parameters of the screw structure include diameter, pitch, root diameter, helix angle and blade section structure.
The length-diameter ratio of the extrusion parts and the gap between the screw and the inner wall of the extruding cavity also have a great influence on the performance of the floating feed making machine.
- Discharge die: It is the final level for the product to pass through the floating feed extruder machine. It has a great influence on the shape, texture, density, appearance, characteristics of the product and the output of the floating feed making machine.
The bearing housing part is mainly composed of bearing housing, main shaft, bearing, bushing, left and right end caps, sealing ring and round nut. The oil filter cooling system of the floating feed making machine is mainly composed of oil pump, cooler, oil filter, valve, connecting pipe and so on.
4. FAQs of floating feed making machine
- After the equipment has been running for a period of time, the bearing wears out. The clearance of the bearing needs to be adjusted;
- The steam flows back into the feeder, causing the feeder to be blocked;
- The raw material processing floating feed making machine will often get stuck due to the lack of modulation and processing.
- Different puffing materials have different pressure, temperature and screw configuration requirements. The screw of floating feed making machine in the puffing cavity should be adjusted accordingly, and the corresponding materials should be processed according to different needs.
5. Common classification of floating pellet machine
- Corn extruder machine: It is mainly used for puffing corn, yellow rice and other miscellaneous grains.
- Flour extruder machine: It is mainly used to puff wheat white flour. This kind of puffing machine is called a crispy fruit machine.
- Soybean extruder machine: It is mainly used for puffing soybeans. Different from the grain puffing machine, the soybean puffing machine contains a degreasing device, which is a machine specially made according to the high oil content of soybeans.
Floating feed making machine: It is mainly used to extrude pellet feed for special breeding such as fish, shrimp and pet food.